Looking to treat yourself to a little something for the Holidays, have a triathlete or cycling enthusiast on your list, or maybe you might want to give your loved ones a little help with rounding out your list - Maplewood Bicycles has you covered!
Here are five awesome gift ideas from Tim Ray at Maplewood Bicycle:
1. Bontrager Stormshell Over Socks. This is an awesome way to keep your feet warm this winter, biking or running. It is a soft sock you wear inside of the shoe and is wind proof, water proof, and breathable! I love mine!
2. Bontrager Starvos Softshell Jacket priced at $120
Warmth at a more affordable price tag. Breathable, 4 way stretch fabric, and wind proof - you can't beat that for all of your cold weather needs.
3. Keep the sweat and dirt off of your car seats. The Evolve athletes love these! They are a must have for all year long. They are easy to install and take off, and invented right here in St. Louis!
4. The Bontrager Woomera Tri Shoe. This is their new tri shoe that is amazingly lightweight, super stiff, exceptioanally breathable and for a very reasonably priced $180. And like all Bontrager products they come with a 30 day unconditional guarantee, it comes in unisex.
5. Quintana Roo triathlon bikes are back in stock. And we have the brand new PR 3 race bike. The PR3 features their latest aero design just like their flagship PR 6, it comes with carbon race wheels for $3600, non race wheel option is $2500. We love QR as they offer bikes ranging from $1900 to $12,000 - something for everyone.
Finally. don't forget all those fun stocking stuffers like tubes, gels, shot blocks and Maplewood cycling socks!